What You Need to Bring To Your Appointment:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card
- Co-Payment if applicable
- Parents or legal guardians must accompany any minors
- Completed history forms (can be accessed here or done in clinic)
How You Should Dress:
- We recommend that you wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy examination, procedures, or any diagnostic imaging necessary
- Please remove any jewelry or metal in the area that may interfere with examination/imaging
- Hand, elbow or shoulder: recommend a sleeveless shirt
- Knee or ankle: recommend to wear shorts
- Please note that children under the age of 18 years are not allowed to accompany the patient inside the clinic room. Unless the child is the patient, they will not be allowed to be in the appointment or be allowed to wait unsupervised in the waiting room.
- There is ample parking available in the back of the building.
- New patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete the I-Pad registration in the office then you can print them here and bring them to your appointment.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
California Orthopaedic Association